Grants are now available for UK Kidney Week 2024
We are excited to announce that there are now a limited amount of grants available to cover the cost of attending UKKW.
This covers the cost of registration only; travel and expenses will need to be funded separately.
Applicants must be:
- employed or studying in a renal specialism
- a member of the UKKA for a minimum of 3 months
- in one of the following positions
- Multi-professional team*
- Renal trainee
Please note, this grant is not open to retired professionals, patients, or charity representatives.
*MPT is defined as persons in these job roles only: nurse, dietician, occupational therapist, pharmacist, physiotherapist, psychologist/psychotherapist, social worker, technician
Priority will be given to those who have presented or plan to present at UK Kidney Week.
Applicants should provide
- a short explantion of why the applicant considers that they should receive this award
- a mini-CV (no longer than two A4 sides, highlighting relevant publications)
- the date the applicant became a UK Kidney Association member
For UKKW 2024, grant applications close on 9th January 2024. Applications will be reviewed and applicants notified before registration for UKKW opens. Unsuccessful applicants who submitted their application before will still be entitled to the discounted "early bird" rate for registration.